查看單個文章
舊 2006-07-22, 12:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
psac
榮譽會員

psac 的頭像
榮譽勳章
UID - 3662
在線等級: 級別:30 | 在線時長:1048小時 | 升級還需:37小時級別:30 | 在線時長:1048小時 | 升級還需:37小時級別:30 | 在線時長:1048小時 | 升級還需:37小時級別:30 | 在線時長:1048小時 | 升級還需:37小時級別:30 | 在線時長:1048小時 | 升級還需:37小時
註冊日期: 2002-12-07
住址: 木柵市立動物園
文章: 17381
現金: 5253 金幣
資產: 33853 金幣
預設

終於把虛擬光碟給裝上了!
系統裝好將近半年了,用起來一直很好,但有個毛病:虛擬光碟(daemon)一直裝不上。安裝是不是提示"failed to config key"就是"system file error"。今天終於到網上找了解決的方法。

具體如下:

After "System file error" message I go to Device manager,
select View - Show hidden devices. Then i select "No PnP
device drivers" item and dubleclick on SPTD. In the Driver
folder I change Autostart type to System. Restart computer
and successfully install DT4.

也就是說到「裝置管理員」裡選項「檢視」,顯示"隱藏設備",然後選項「非即插即用設備」雙按「sptd」,把裡面的「自動」改為「系統」,然後重新啟動安裝daemon tools.我裝的是4.03

還有有一些處理方法,沒用過,轉貼如下:

Maybe you could try this:
When testing Daemon Tools with Vista (it doesn't work), I discovered that a key created by sptdinst has incorrect permissions, I don't know if it is related, just give a try and give your feedback.

The key is the following:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\sptd\Cfg

To apply correct permissions on it, you should:
1. run regedit
2. goto the key
3. right mouse button -> permissions on th Cfg key
4. "advanced" button
5. I've got only one permission entry for administrator. Delete it
6. Check inherit from parent ... and replace permissions entries on all child objects ...

-------------------------------

Step 1. Download SPTDinst_x86.exe from here. Save to your C:\ drive for easy access.
Step 2. Restart computer in safe mode but DO NOT hit esc when windows says sptd.sys is loading.
Step 3. When safe mode starts, go into Start menu, click Run... and type "C:\sptdinst_x86.exe remove" without the quotes.
Alternate Step 3. Start windows safe mode with a command prompt. At the prompt type "C:\sptdinst_x86.exe remove" without the quotes.
Step 4. Restart your computer to boot windows normally.
Step 5. Run Daemon Tools 4.03 Installation program.
Step 6. When it asks you to restart your computer, do so, but do not enter into safe mode. Just restart normally.
Step 7. Run installation program again and it should work!

There is NO need to fiddle with the registry or to delete any sptd files from your WINDOWS/system32. This solution worked for me and I hope it works for many of you. I tried to make it as clear as possible. Good luck to everyone!