史萊姆論壇

史萊姆論壇 (http://forum.slime.com.tw/)
-   生活話題、日常閒聊、喇勒唬爛灌水區 (http://forum.slime.com.tw/f23.html)
-   -   Win7內建的Windows Defender其實就有即時防護的能力 (http://forum.slime.com.tw/thread281311.html)

lutunhsiang 2015-09-09 04:38 PM

Win7內建的Windows Defender其實就有即時防護的能力

我注意到win10內建的Windows Defender其實就跟微軟自家的Microsoft Security Essentials一樣都有即時防護病毒的能力,所以我建議大家如果可以的話我個人都是直接更新Windows Defender的病毒碼就好,而就不安裝Microsoft Security Essentials,因為你看win8與win10連Microsoft Security Essentials都不讓使用者裝,以上是我個人觀察到的,分享給大家

http://i.imgur.com/yalhWNz.jpg

danny_1 2015-09-10 02:32 PM

引用:

作者: tunhsiang (文章 2349488)
我注意到win10內建的Windows Defender其實就跟微軟自家的Microsoft Security Essentials一樣都有即時防護病毒的能力,所以我建議大家如果可以的話我個人都是直接更新Windows Defender的病毒碼就好,而就不安裝Microsoft Security Essentials,因為你看win8與win10連Microsoft Security Essentials都不讓使用者裝,以上是我個人觀察到的,分享給大家

Windows Defender沒打開過
Anti-Virus 沒裝過
以上都會拖HD速度

留個firewall就好了。

grc45 2015-09-11 05:22 AM

Windows Defender 和 Microsoft Security Essentials 都是陽春型的防毒軟體,
它們的名聲與使用心得上不了榜,都排在最後的幾名,
平常也看不到它們會如同排名前五名的防毒軟體搬的主動攔截出擊,
所以也就不把它們當回事,只是並未反安裝它們,
但是它們也不會與安裝的名牌防毒軟體衝突,
有裝它們跟沒有裝,差異不大。

getter 2015-09-11 10:42 PM

不太硬公司的防毒如果真的好用的話 ... 就不會有一堆別家的防毒軟體了
防火牆也好、瀏覽器也都是同樣的狀況 ...

getter 2015-09-12 07:44 AM

基本上這種 程式討論 應該是可以轉到 專業討論區 ...
忘了是誰開的風氣 ... 水區也來 ... 不過沒差了 ...

runonetime 2015-09-12 09:14 AM

水區沒事來看看, 跑跑 :on_79::on_79::on_79:

lutunhsiang 2015-09-12 09:48 AM

不玩了不玩了,偶不來了回FB去,再見不送!!

danny_1 2015-09-12 02:53 PM

引用:

Windows Defender。

又不是防毒用,Windows Defender只是間諜軟體

引用:

平常也看不到它們會如同排名前五名的防毒軟體搬的主動攔截出擊,

攔截要做什麼用阿!? 連vnc都可以誤判、攔截,呷撐拉

引用:

不太硬公司的防毒如果真的好用的話 ... 就不會有一堆別家的防毒軟體了
防火牆也好、瀏覽器也都是同樣的狀況 ...

防毒軟體→都是垃圾程式,廢物科技所開發垃圾程式兩兩

引用:

基本上這種 程式討論 應該是可以轉到 專業討論區 ...
忘了是誰開的風氣 ... 水區也來 ... 不過沒差了 ...

有需要這樣洗面嗎!?

防毒軟體→這廢物科技所開發的垃圾程式,只是騙$,
就跟網路上1大堆嘴砲網友是1樣的。

魔術王子 2015-09-12 08:37 PM

引用:

作者: tunhsiang (文章 2349649)
不玩了不玩了,偶不來了回FB去,再見不送!!

難道你忘了一句水區的至理名言"在水區如果你認真了,那你就輸了"
況且版主們說的沒錯這篇主題跟內容完全屬於軟體區的文章
既然發表在水區,就要有被離題的心理準備

還有大家年紀都已經不小了,不要因為一點小事就鬧脾氣
網路世界可以這樣,但現實生活這種個性不改,會惹不少麻煩事喔:on_87:

grc45 2015-09-13 02:28 PM

引用:

作者: danny_1 (文章 2349653)
又不是防毒用,Windows Defender只是間諜軟體

Windows Defender is an ANTI-Spyware Software,
it's not a Spyware Software.

Besides, don't take a part as whole. For example,

http://www.microsoft.com/security/pc...ssentials.aspx

Get free virus protection with Microsoft Security Essentials

Microsoft Security Essentials is a free* product you can download to help defend computers running Windows Vista and Windows 7 against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.

Note: In Windows 8, Windows Defender replaces Microsoft Security Essentials. Windows Defender runs in the background and notifies you when you need to take specific action. However, you can use it anytime to scan for malware if your computer isn’t working properly or you clicked a suspicious link online or in an email message.

Learn more about Windows Defender

Why should I download Microsoft Security Essentials?

Comprehensive protection—Microsoft Security Essentials helps defend your computer against viruses, worms, Trojans, and other malicious software and provides you with free spyware protection.

Easy to get, easy to use—Microsoft Security Essentials is available at no cost, so there's no registration process that requires billing or personal information collection. It installs after a quick download and then stays automatically up to date with the latest spyware protection technology and signature updates.

Quiet protection—Microsoft Security Essentials doesn't get in your way. It runs quietly in the background and schedules a scan when your computer is most likely idle. You only see alerts when you need to take action.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

For Wiindows Defender, it scans for spyware and other potentially unwanted software . These unwelcomed OPUS can be undercovered by executive files, and they are been considered as virus.

grc45 2015-09-13 02:35 PM

引用:

作者: grc45 (文章 2349673)
Windows Defender is an ANTI-Spyware Software,
it's not a Spyware Software.

Besides, don't take a part as whole. For example,

http://www.microsoft.com/security/pc...ssentials.aspx

Get free virus protection with Microsoft Security Essentials

Microsoft Security Essentials is a free* product you can download to help defend computers running Windows Vista and Windows 7 against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.

Note: In Windows 8, Windows Defender replaces Microsoft Security Essentials. Windows Defender runs in the background and notifies you when you need to take specific action. However, you can use it anytime to scan for malware if your computer isn’t working properly or you clicked a suspicious link online or in an email message.

Learn more about Windows Defender

Why should I download Microsoft Security Essentials?

Comprehensive protection—Microsoft Security Essentials helps defend your computer against viruses, worms, Trojans, and other malicious software and provides you with free spyware protection.

Easy to get, easy to use—Microsoft Security Essentials is available at no cost, so there's no registration process that requires billing or personal information collection. It installs after a quick download and then stays automatically up to date with the latest spyware protection technology and signature updates.

Quiet protection—Microsoft Security Essentials doesn't get in your way. It runs quietly in the background and schedules a scan when your computer is most likely idle. You only see alerts when you need to take action.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

For Wiindows Defender, it scans for spyware and other potentially unwanted software . These unwelcomed OPUS can be undercovered by executive files. Since their purpose unknown, for security and safty reason and they are been considered as virus.

Personally, I have been using many different internet security softwares, they all did great jobs.

grc45 2015-09-13 02:43 PM

引用:

作者: danny_1 (文章 2349653)
攔截要做什麼用阿!? 連vnc都可以誤判、攔截,呷撐拉

A coin has two faces. When you get something, you miss something at the same time.

We all learn from mistakes, no one is born as a genius.

Can you illustrate which software misjudged or intercepted the vnc you mentioned about?

You stated that you don't spend money for these junky softwares, then how can you tell us your tested results?

Evidence tells!

grc45 2015-09-13 03:01 PM

My Dr.Eye 9 Chinese Inputing software doesn't working at all for my computer.

It is out of order.

Sorry for typing in English!

getter 2015-09-13 03:23 PM

引用:

作者: grc45 (文章 2349677)
My Dr.Eye 9 Chinese Inputing software doesn't working at all for my computer.

It is out of order.

Sorry for typing in English!

Microsoft Office 輸入法 2010

新酷音復活 Windows TSF 版

grc45 2015-09-13 03:50 PM

引用:

作者: getter (文章 2349679)
Microsoft Office 輸入法 2010

新酷音復活 Windows TSF 版

Thank you so much! I've been looking for helps, including try to call to Dr.Eye but in vain.

Appreciated to you!

所有時間均為台北時間。現在的時間是 11:23 PM