史萊姆論壇

返回   史萊姆論壇 > 教學文件資料庫 > 網路軟硬體架設技術文件
忘記密碼?
論壇說明 標記討論區已讀

歡迎您來到『史萊姆論壇』 ^___^

您目前正以訪客的身份瀏覽本論壇,訪客所擁有的權限將受到限制,您可以瀏覽本論壇大部份的版區與文章,但您將無法參與任何討論或是使用私人訊息與其他會員交流。若您希望擁有完整的使用權限,請註冊成為我們的一份子,註冊的程序十分簡單、快速,而且最重要的是--註冊是完全免費的!

請點擊這裡:『註冊成為我們的一份子!』

Google 提供的廣告

主題工具 顯示模式
舊 2005-11-05, 01:29 PM   #1
psac
榮譽會員

psac 的頭像
榮譽勳章
UID - 3662
在線等級: 級別:30 | 在線時長:1048小時 | 升級還需:37小時級別:30 | 在線時長:1048小時 | 升級還需:37小時級別:30 | 在線時長:1048小時 | 升級還需:37小時級別:30 | 在線時長:1048小時 | 升級還需:37小時級別:30 | 在線時長:1048小時 | 升級還需:37小時
註冊日期: 2002-12-07
住址: 木柵市立動物園
文章: 17381
現金: 5253 金幣
資產: 33853 金幣
預設 UPnP為我們奉上了一道怎樣的大餐

作者:Sharon Crawford
你聽說過,未來的冰箱不僅可以冷凍食物,而且可以連線到Internet嗎?或者,你可以在加熱Pop-Tart的時候使用微波爐閱讀電子郵件?什麼?對你沒有吸引力?

好,那麼,讓一個具有網路功能的鬧鍾提醒您不要忘記預定的約會,檢視交通和天氣訊息,計算何時應該把你叫醒,或者在造成告訴你航班時刻,旅行目的地的訊息以及何時應該出發等等,這些對你有吸引力嗎?
在去機場的路上,你具有UPnP功能的個人數位助理(PDA)幫你找到了最好的停車位。

在旅途中,你的PDA跟蹤你的約會安排,預訂餐館和酒店,驗證航班並且訂購了一些食品,讓它們在您到家的那一天送到你的手中。正如我在上面所敘述的一樣,這些新奇和設備現在還不存在,但是由於UPnP的出現,它們將在不久的將來成為現實。

何謂UPnP?

UPnP技術對即插即用進行了增強,它簡化了家庭或企業中智能設備的連網程序。

在結合了UPnP技術的設備以物理形式連線到網路中之後,它們可以通過網路自動彼此連接在一起,而且連接程序無需用戶的參與和使用中央伺服器。

UPnP規範關於TCP/IP傳輸協定和針對設備彼此間通訊而制訂的其它Internet傳輸協定。這就是它之所以被稱作"通用"的原因所在--UPnP技術不依賴於特定的設備驅動程式,而是使用標準的傳輸協定。

UPnP設備可以自動組態網路位址,宣佈它們在某個網路子網的存在,以及互相交換對設備和服務的描述。關於Windows XP的電腦可以充當一個UPnP控制點,通程序序界面對設備進行發現和控制。

如果與以前的即插即用相比,這種技術似乎並不具有什麼革命性的意義。在操作系統中增加即插即用技術使得在單個電腦上安裝、組態和增加外設的工作變得更容易了。

但是UPnP為家庭用戶或者小型辦公環境中的非專業用戶所帶來的是一道更加美味的"大餐",他們可以利用UPnP玩多人遊戲,進行既時通信(Internet電話,電話會議)以及使用類似Windows XP的遠端協助這樣的其它技術。到目前為止,僅有配備了完整IT團隊的幾個大公司能夠輕鬆做到這些(雖然,我懷疑多人遊戲和能夠上網衝浪的電冰箱是否會是他們強調的重點)。

網路位址轉換

在數量以百萬計而且數目仍然在繼續增長的家庭網路出現很久以前,Internet上的尋址系統的就已經開發出來了。實際上,在Internet尚處於幼年的時候所開發的這個尋址系統到目前為止仍然能夠正常工作真可以說是一個奇跡。

因為Internet位址資源正在迅速被耗盡,大多數的家庭網路都使用網路位址轉換(NAT)技術建立了一個網路閘道。NAT是Internet工程工作組(IETF)制訂的一種標準,它允許私有網路中的多台PC或設備共享一個全球唯一的公共位址(所使用私有位址的範圍為10.0.x.x、192.168.x.x和172.x.x.x)。

作為對IP位址短缺的一種臨時補救措施,NAT可以很好地完成很多工作--例如Windows XP的Internet連接共享就使用NAT,就像很多網路閘道設備(例如DSL和線纜調製解調器)所做的一樣。

但問題是:NAT希望所有的網路應用程式都以一種標準方式(即在資料網封包頭中使用IP位址)進行通信,但是有些網路程序預計到NAT的存在。他們使用了NAT無法轉換的嵌入式IP位址。

NAT 穿越技術

NAT穿越技術允許網路應用程式對它們是否位於一個具有UPnP能力的NAT設備之後進行檢測。然後,這些程序將獲得共享的全球可路由IP位址,並且組態連接阜映射以將來自NAT外部連接阜的資料包轉發到應用程式使用的內部連接阜上--所有這一切都是自動完成的,用戶無需手動映射連接阜或者進行其它工作。

NAT穿越技術允許網路設備或者點對點應用程式通過動態開啟和閉合與外部服務之間的通信連接阜穿過NAT網路閘道與外界通信。

啟用UPnP用戶界面

在某些情況下,Windows XP可以發現UPnP設備,並且提供它自己的用戶界面控制這些設備。一個很好的例子便是"網路連接"資料夾中UPnP住宅網路閘道設備的用戶界面(UI)。

市場上流行的Linksys BEFSR41W無線路由器在安裝完畢後,會自動顯示在"網路連接"資料夾中,因為Windows XP已經內裝了一個相關的應用程式。

除此之外,你可以使用以下步驟安裝可選的UI元件。該UI元件會在系統發現新的設備後顯示一個"氣球"通知,並且在"網路芳鄰"資料夾中為每個設備防止一個圖示。為了啟用UPnP UI,請按照以下步驟操作:

點擊"開始",點擊"控制台",然後點擊"增加或刪除程式"。

在"增加或刪除程式"對話視窗中,點擊"增加/移除Windows元件"。

在"Windows元件嚮導"中,點擊"網路服務",點擊"詳細",然後選項"通用即插即用"複選框。

點擊"確定",然後點擊"Windows元件嚮導"對話視窗中的"下一步"。您可能需要提供您的Windows XP安裝CD。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

如果您準備購買或者租用Internet網路閘道設備,請考慮這些設備是否能夠支持UPnP以實現NAT穿越,因為是否具有該功能對您的家庭網路具有很大的影響。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

現在,如果您的系統中存在UPnP設備,在開啟"網路鄰居"之後,你就應該能夠看見它們了。如果您的區域網路中存在UPnP設備,它們會根據設備檔案類型以一個通用圖示出現在"網路鄰居"中。

在將來,當您在網路中安裝了一個UPnP設備後,一個通知圖示會短暫出現在系統工作列區中。如果你看到這個圖示出現,就可以在"網路鄰居"中找到新的設備。

對UPnP技術和NAT穿越的支持是在找網路閘道設備時需要考慮的一個重要特性。如果您準備購買或者租用Internet網路閘道設備,請考慮這些設備是否能夠支持UPnP以實現NAT穿越,因為是否具有該功能對您的家庭網路具有很大的影響。

如果想獲得有關UPnP和NAT穿越的更多訊息,請訪問UPnP論壇,該論壇目前由488家廠商組成,Microsoft 是其創始成員之一。

UPnP的安全性

由於UPnP技術的簡單性和堅持開放標準,UPnP技術已經得到了眾多設備廠商的採納。Windows XP率先實現了對UPnP技術的支持,但是,它現在還存在一些安全漏洞,攻擊者可以使用這些漏洞減慢您的PC的執行速度,或者,在極少數的情況下,攻擊者可以對他在您的系統中的權限進行提升。

但是,如果你在Windows XP中安裝了防火牆,這些問題都將不成其為問題。實際上,Windows XP自身就附帶了一個Internet連接防火牆,預設情況下,該防火牆安裝在您的Internet連接上,因此能夠保護您免遭Internet攻擊者的攻擊。

UPnP中的這個安全性漏洞已經得到了修補。

Microsoft 安全性公告MS01-059對該問題進行了討論,並且提供了與此有關的更多資源連接,你可以通過這些連接檢視知識庫文章瞭解更多訊息,或者下載相應的安全修正檔。

請注意:如果你使用了Windows Update,相信你已經得到了有關該安全漏洞的通知,並且已經下載了相關安全修正檔程序。
舊 2005-11-05, 01:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
榮譽會員

psac 的頭像
榮譽勳章
UID - 3662
在線等級: 級別:30 | 在線時長:1048小時 | 升級還需:37小時級別:30 | 在線時長:1048小時 | 升級還需:37小時級別:30 | 在線時長:1048小時 | 升級還需:37小時級別:30 | 在線時長:1048小時 | 升級還需:37小時級別:30 | 在線時長:1048小時 | 升級還需:37小時
預設

利用MSN、SKYPE、NETMEETING實現不同內網間進行語音及視頻聊天的解決方案。

http://www.slime2.com.tw/forums/show...highlight=UPnP
接入LAN即可使用的UPnP究竟為何物?

p2p 的UPNP功能實戰
UPNP通用即插即用

UPNP通用即插即用(UPnP NAT Traversal 常見問題)

為什麼Xp的正常模式和安全模式下硬體的IRQ會不一樣?

XP(SP1、SP2)的防火牆下如何設定「UPnP」

psac 目前離線  
送花文章: 3, 收花文章: 1631 篇, 收花: 3205 次
舊 2005-11-05, 01:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
榮譽會員

psac 的頭像
榮譽勳章
UID - 3662
預設

Using Windows Messenger Voice and Video

使用 視窗信息 傳達語音與視瀕
Editor's Note: Past articles by members of the online community are archived for your use. The information may become outdated as technology changes. For the most current information, please search the Web site or post a question in the newsgroups.

Will Windows Messenger voice and video real time communications work behind a residential home gateway that includes Network Address Translation (NAT) support? Until recently, I didn't think it would ever happen. I've been using developmental firmware and I've got really good news: Voice and video now work behind a NAT box in my home office with Windows XP Windows Messenger!

In the traditional world of residential/broadband gateways and NAT boxes, applications such as NetMeeting and many games depend on a fixed port and/or range of ports being available and usually can be accessed only after a manual configuration of ports, triggers, and DMZ zones. Windows Messenger is one of the first applications to take advantage of session initiation protocol (SIP), an emerging Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) standard. When it comes to media streams for voice and video, SIP has the same problems behind a NAT box since voice and video are transmitted using the UDP protocol, not TCP. The port number of the end point PC will be wrong in the SIP headers due to the NAT. To fix this problem, Microsoft has implemented the Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) protocols in Windows XP, but that will only work if the NAT device also implements the UPnP protocol. (Without this support, voice and video using Windows Messenger will not work reliably behind a NAT device).

UPnP and the Networked Home
UPnP is a set of specifications that enable diverse devices to communicate with each other, announcing their presence and capabilities on a network and in the PC realm, allowing UPnP-enabled operating systems such as Windows XP and UPnP-enabled devices to recognize each other, communicate with each other, negotiate ports, and allow UPnP applications to work transparently with no configuration needed. In the simplest terms, UPnP devices broadcast their capabilities to all points on the network and allow authorized UPnP clients to act as control points. And, in the not-too-distant future, my networked UPnP alarm clock will turn the networked UPnP thermostat up on a wintry morning and turn on my networked coffee pot. Once a week, I'll send a shopping list of staples from my UPnP-networked refrigerator to my 802.11b-networked Pocket PC and when on the road, I'll probably be able to send instructions from my laptop to my UPnP personal video recorder to record a documentary I'd otherwise miss.

In tomorrow's world, UPnP devices will be embedded in many standard appliances such as TVs, microwave ovens, and HVAC systems and will be transparent to the entire range of networking mediums, including traditional cabled Ethernet, wireless 802.11 (a, b, g and whatever's next), HPNA, power line, Bluetooth, and 1384 or FireWire. Today, I've got a UPnP-enabled residential gateway and am seeing, for the first time, a small part of the home and home office of the future. It looks good indeed, and the best news is that you won't need a personal IT consultant to install it or keep it running.

Automatic Discovery and Setup
D–Link has released the UPnP firmware for their DI-804 router (or Internet gateway device in the new UPnP terminology) and it is available on their support site. I'm pleased to report that the firmware I'm using today is both UPnP enabled and SIP aware. To get the upgrade, visit D-Link Support and select firmware as a resource, then select DI-804 as a product, and then select PROM code and click the download button. I've been happily running Windows Messenger using voice and video behind this residential gateway device over my 802.11b wireless network. These devices are the best of all worlds. Older applications that still require manual opening of ports and special configurations can use the traditional and familiar manufacturer's interfaces. With UPnP-enabled applications such as Windows Messenger and UPnP-enabled home gateways, there's absolutely no configuration or intervention needed. It just works.

Installing a UPnP-enabled residential gateway couldn't be easier. Connect the uplink port to a cable or DSL modem and connect Ethernet clients to the internal LAN ports. Windows XP immediately discovers the presence of a UPnP residential gateway and configures it automatically. As with any other network connection, it is displayed in the Network Connections window; right-click the connection to display a menu that allows you to Enable/Disable the connection, view Status, or display the Internet Connection Properties dialog box. The image below shows the Status display.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/images/using/windowsmessenger/expert/gateway1.jpg
psac 目前離線  
舊 2005-11-05, 01:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
榮譽會員

psac 的頭像
榮譽勳章
UID - 3662
預設

Clicking the Settings button in the Internet Connection Properties dialog box opens the Advanced Settings dialog box where services currently running are displayed. As shown in the image below, Windows Messenger is active and the TCP and UDP ports currently open are displayed.

The ports were opened automatically using the UPnP protocol. After a period of inactivity, these ports should automatically be closed and should disappear from the services list. Highlighting and clicking Delete will remove them from the list of available ports immediately.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/images/using/windowsmessenger/expert/gateway3a.jpg

The Add button may, for some residential gateways, allow you to specify ports using the Windows XP graphical user interface.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/images/using/windowsmessenger/expert/addservice1a.jpg
D-Link's Web configuration interface allows me full control to make the configuration changes to open specific TCP or UDP ports for other types of media transfer or applications such as file transfer capabilities in Windows (as it requires specific ports to be opened).
Http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/images/using/windowsmessenger/expert/dlinkscreen1a.jpg

Firmware for Existing Internet Gateway Devices
I'm really excited about the great experience I've had with the first crop of UPnP-enabled residential home gateways and can't wait for the technology to be available more widely in new devices and in firmware upgrades for existing devices.

D-Link has released UPnP firmware for the DI-714 (version 5.02 or higher) and advises users of other routers to regularly check D-Link Tech Support for updated information related to when and if UPnP support will be available for models other than the DI-804 and the DI-714.

Linksys includes UPnP firmware on their new BEFSR41W wireless-ready residential gateway, and I'm pleased to report great success using Windows Messenger voice and video with this new equipment. Linksys has also released UPnP firmware for their BEFSR41/11/31U and BEFW11S4 routers, which is available for download. Linksys currently has UPnP firmware in beta for their BEFSR81 and router.

I'm hoping that all the vendors who have promised UPnP support are able to release their new hardware as well as firmware upgrades to existing devices in the very near future. And I'm also hoping that vendors who have thus far not committed to UPnP enabling their hardware will quickly realize the need to join the UPnP party because this technology that enables NAT traversal and transparently passes SIP is a real must have. The number of residential home networking users with two or more computers behind a residential home gateway is growing exponentially and when the next generation of Direct Play-enabled games arrives, the requirement for UPnP/NAT traversal gateway devices will explode.

Barb Bowman enjoys sharing her own experiences and insights into today's leading edge technologies. She is a product development manager for AT&T Broadband Internet Services, but her views here are strictly personal.
psac 目前離線  

主題工具
顯示模式

發表規則
不可以發文
不可以回覆主題
不可以上傳附加檔案
不可以編輯您的文章

論壇啟用 BB 語法
論壇啟用 表情符號
論壇啟用 [IMG] 語法