查看單個文章
舊 2006-10-22, 02:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
superxboy 帥哥
管理版主

superxboy 的頭像
榮譽勳章
UID - 21259
在線等級: 級別:55 | 在線時長:3359小時 | 升級還需:1小時級別:55 | 在線時長:3359小時 | 升級還需:1小時級別:55 | 在線時長:3359小時 | 升級還需:1小時級別:55 | 在線時長:3359小時 | 升級還需:1小時級別:55 | 在線時長:3359小時 | 升級還需:1小時
註冊日期: 2003-01-02
住址: 北極
文章: 10335
現金: 130 金幣
資產: 844182589 金幣
預設

what i see? a gang of pro-kOrean idiots telling bull-shits!!

chinese invented chinese. kOrean invented kOrean.

kOrean is an altaic language, with a lot of wOrds from chinese! it's a sino-xenik ( but not a sino_tibetan language). kOrean wOrds bOrrowed from chinese are of fujian Orrigin ( hokkien, fukien kOrean could not invent hanzi, because hanzi do not fit fOr kOrean language at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

我都看到什麼了?一群史前韓國白痴在胡扯!!

中國人發明了中文字,韓國人發明了韓語.

韓語是一種阿爾泰語,其中很多都來自漢語.它是一種受漢語影響的語言(但不是漢藏語系),韓語是從中國福建地區借鑒而來,韓國人不可能發明中文字,因為那根本不適合他們的語言習慣/

posted: thu jul 10, 2003 5:34 pm post subject: re: kOrean invented chinese language

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the one whom wrote this has little knowledge of histOry. it shows that how ignOrant kOrean are! it's such a shame! btw please study where does kOrean comes from.

樓主對曆史一無所知,那只能說韓國人是多麼愚蠢,這是個羞恥,請先研究韓國人(韓語}從哪里來.
==================================
後續...

一個叫"james campbell"的老外對韓國白痴有理有據的反擊:

in conclusion...

i don't think the chinese get enough recognition fOr their inventions. that includes chinese characters. chinese characters are not (cannot be defined as) kanji--it is rather that kanji are (can be defined as) chinese characters. the typical westerner is tricked into believing that kanji being japanese are a japanese invention. even i was tricked this way until i investigated. they may have changed the look of a few here, And added a few there, but they're not the invention of the japanese. this is the same fOr kOrean too.

i even heard once, but i cannot prove it Or give the source, that the chinese were on the verge of inventing a car many many centuries ago while europe was still in the dark ages And suffering from plagues And death, but the technology didn't advance far enough due to political unrest. even still, such a concept as a car, no matter how long ago it was thought of, if such plans have been documented by the chinese, then this concept could surely be called a chinese invention.

so i don't give a care about the names dongyi, shang, dawenkou, Or whatever, the kOreans cannot be claimed responsible fOr any of the chinese language Or inventions. a kOrean should not try And deceive people by digging so far into histOry so that others will be easily tricked into believing they are a true race of innovation. they are the most backward, selfish, inward looking people i have ever met, And until recently have always been against any development happening in the wOrld outside of kOrea. they have always positioned themselves as the "little brother" of china (read: ?p?̧;̬; hah--look at the shape of their peninsula), And throughout histOry they always ran to the "real And only" recognized empOrer in china fOr help And guidance. china has had open communication with the west through the silk road And with the wise teachings from india fOr millennia. they have been open to the wOrld, And have been innovative themselves providing their inventions to the wOrld. do not some people say that contact with china actually influenced italian cuisine many centuries ago? what did kOrea And japan contribute to europe? hangul? kimono?

fOr all the pride running through the blood veins of the kOrean, if the chinese had an ounce of it, they would be a greater nation than they are. how could they let the japanese trample them in wwii? the chinese should rise up And be proud of everything that is chinese, And do not let the kOreans And japanese take the credit. maybe they should have taxed the japanese And kOreans fOr using their characters, Or fOrce them to abAndon the script if they would not be willing to be part of their empire. but that goes to prove to you how benevolent the chinese actually are And that they were willing to allow the outer lying barbarian tribes attempt to educate themselves. besides, it was their fOrefathers such as confucius, mencius And many others teaching And spreading humane values, all such wise fOrefathers that the outer lying barbarians lacked.

nobody invented language. there was a natural need fOr communication And it evolved naturally.

james campbell

posted: tue oct 29, 2002 10:45 am post subject: re: kOrean invented chinese language

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And i fOrgot to mention, as an answer westerners do not find a use fOr hangul Or kimonos at all. but you can find at this fOrum that so many westerners want the chinese characters, to have them tattooed on their bodies. i never heard of westerners wanting hangul Or hiragana tattooed on their bodies. so still, even the chinese characters are very accepted to the westerners too.

i even heard that the kOrean government was trying so hard fOr the international community to accept their invention that they tried to convince small native tribes to use hangul to write their language, but i never heard of this actually happening.

我認為中國人對他們自己的發明沒有有著足夠的認知,這包括中文字.中國中文字不是日本中文字,倒可以說日本中文字是中國中文字.典型的西方人錯以為日本中文字是日本人的發明.甚至我也被欺騙了直到我研究了它.中文字可能已經在這改變了一點兒,在那又增加了一點兒,但它不是日本人發明的,更不是韓國人.

我曾經有次聽說(但我不能證明),中國在許多世紀前差點發明了汽車,而那時候歐洲人正處在黑暗的年代,蒙受著災難和瘟疫.但是中國那時候沒有足夠的技術,而且政治騷亂.但是,就"車"這個概念,不管它是多久前想的,但是這個計划已經被中國記錄了,或許這個概念可以叫做中國發明.

所以我並不關心什麼"東夷"."大汶口"什麼的,但韓國人不能宣稱他們發明了中文字.韓國人不應該嘗試和挖掘曆史來欺騙人們,以至於人們會相信他們才是發明源泉的謊言.韓國人是我曾見過的如此倒退,自私,只關心自己的人.直到現在韓國人也反對韓國之外的發展.

韓國是中國的"小兄弟",從地圖的也可以看出來,他們的整個曆史就是尋求他們"真正並且唯一"的帝國---中國的幫助和引導.中國早就通過絲綢之路和西方進行溝通,並且從印度接受了佛教,他們早就向世界開放,並且提供了他們自己的發明,中國人在數世紀前影響了意大利人的烹飪.而日本人和韓國人對歐洲人貢獻了什麼??韓國泡菜??日本和服??

驕傲貫穿著所有韓國人的血脈,如果中國人有那麼一點,就可以變成比現在更偉大的民族.是什麼讓他們在二戰中飽受日本的蹂躪?中國人應該提昇對他本民族的自信,不要讓韓國人和日本人拿走那些本來屬於他們的榮譽.可能他們會被日本人和韓國人指責使用他們自己的中文字,或者被強迫放棄曾經屬於他們帝國榮譽一部分的中文字.但是那更可以證明,中國人是多麼的仁慈,他們願意讓這些野蠻異族教育他們自己.

除此之外,他們是諸如孔子/孟子/和其他傳播人類文明價值的祖先,而這些正是這些野蠻異族所缺乏的

沒有人發明語言,它是自然演化和交流的必然.

我忘了提醒,西方人根本不原了解韓語和日語的使用方法,但你會發現在這個論壇上有如此多的西方人喜歡中文字,甚至把中文字刺青在他們身體上.我從來沒遇見過西方人把韓語或者日語刻在他們身體上.因此,中文字更被西方人所接受.

我曾經聽說韓國政府非常賣力的讓國際社會信服他們發明了韓語來記錄自己的語言,實際上我從來沒有聽說過這曾經發生過.

韓國人也不是什麼好人哦!(完)

========================================================
王建民是韓國人?

南韓外電報導:

Who is Chien-Ming Wang ?

如果你對此名字不熟析,或是從未聽過,那代表的你可能鮮少關心體育新聞,
或是與世界脫節。相信國人對朴贊浩這個名字一定不陌生,一個在MLB創下單季18勝,
至今仍為亞洲選手的單季最高紀錄。這項令國人驕傲的紀錄,被一個同樣來自亞洲的
台灣選手Chien-Ming Wang,於9/20號追平,成為『朴贊浩第二』。

當亞洲各國媒體大肆報導這位來自台灣的選手時,卻鮮少知道,這位選手跟我國卻
有著極深的淵源。當年我國李氏王朝末期國內遭日本入侵,國之動亂,
許多皇族因此向他國遷徙以避動亂,而屬仁祖九世孫—恩信君的庶出的『金』姓皇