查看單個文章
舊 2004-03-12, 05:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
babayu
註冊會員
榮譽勳章
UID - 10509
在線等級: 級別:5 | 在線時長:50小時 | 升級還需:10小時級別:5 | 在線時長:50小時 | 升級還需:10小時級別:5 | 在線時長:50小時 | 升級還需:10小時級別:5 | 在線時長:50小時 | 升級還需:10小時級別:5 | 在線時長:50小時 | 升級還需:10小時
註冊日期: 2002-12-12
VIP期限: 2010-06
住址: 天堂
文章: 252
精華: 0
現金: 6621 金幣
資產: 11621 金幣
預設

2002/2003 年的 winoncd dvd 6.0 easy cd creator

2004 Roxio Easy Media Creator 7

個人認為比 NERO強多了 全方位的 音樂 資料 影片CD/DVD 影像PHOTO 無一不吃 使用簡單 介面漂亮

DVD若有CSS保護 配合ANYDVD 中文目錄/檔案相容 英文版

If you like me to give my opinion on Nero, then I will say:

1. Nero is NEVER a good choice for CD/DVD authoring.

2. Though it's interface looks good, there are a lot of stupid glitches behind it.

3. I have tried almost every CD/DVD authoring software in the market, and found Nero out of the top 3 software list.

4. It's VCD/Video engine and/or codecs/technologies are not compatible with a lot of devices. For example, make a VCD with VCD-Menu using Nero/NeroVision. Then try to play it on another clean system. You will never see the menu. But instead, if do it with Roxio, you will be able to notice the difference.

5. Every week you will come to know that there is a new patch for Nero available. Do you know why? Because there are too many problems with it, and the developers of Nero notices them only after people shouts out of it.

Now if you ask me about my choice, then I will say that Roxio products rocks. Be it DataCD, AudioCD, VCD or DVD, Roxio is the best. Only two reason behind Roxio being not so popular, according to my knowledge is it's price and download size. So, if you overlook these two points, there is nothing better for demestic/personal CD/DVD authoring.

NOTE: These are my personal opinions. I am not affiliated with Nero/Roxio. No negative comments/reply. If you don't like my comments, please forget everthing you have read
babayu 目前離線  
送花文章: 0, 收花文章: 2 篇, 收花: 2 次
回覆時引用此帖