Dear VMware Customer,
We are pleased to invite you to the VMware Workstation 6.0 Beta Program. Workstation 6.0 includes exciting new features, including:
* Support for Windows Vista - Use Windows Vista as host operating system(新增支援Windows Vista)
* Multiple monitor display - You can configure a VM to span multiple monitors, or multiple VMs to each display on separate monitors.(多重顯示功能)
* Integrated Virtual Debugger - Workstation integrates with Visual Studio and Eclipse so you can deploy, run, and debug programs in a VM directly from your preferred IDE(效能調整)
* Automation APIs (VIX API 2.0) - You can write scripts and programs to automate VM testing.(支援自動命令稿)
* Headless mode - You can run VMs in the background without the Workstation UI
You can find detailed information on new features, answers to frequently asked questions, links to download the product, release notes, etc. at: http://www.vmware.com/wsbeta
Your serial keys will be provided to you once you have completed the registration survey. Please save the serial keys for your own record.
In addition, we have created a discussion forum where you can connect with other beta users to discuss product features, post questions, etc. You can find the discussion forum here. Please note that the discussion forum is not the mechanism to request tech support.
We ask that you give us candid feedback on the software and the documentation. If you encounter problems while testing the release, please submit a Service Request (SR) here. http://www.vmware.com/requestsupport
We ask you to make all problem reports using the web form above as it is the only way that they are reported to the engineering team. Please do not send email reports as they may get misfiled.
The VMware Workstation Team